As we grow older, we become more aware of what we eat and as much as possible, we invest on the things that will benefit our body. For me, I invest with products that will benefit my hair and skin but of course, I make sure that I eat healthy food that is also good for the inside and out. I prepared 8 Healthy Food Recipes for Younger Looking Skin. Read below.
1. This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal looks very delish for a healthy breakfast.
2. Salad lover? Me too! This kale salad with meyer lemon vinaigrette looks heavenly delectable!
3. Alright I am sorry because I can't get enough of another healthy salad recipe. I think I also need this nicoise salad with grilled fish on my diet!
4. Did I hear vitamin-e? Well, this chickpea zucchini burger recipe (gluten-free, vegan) is to die for.
5. I love omega-3 that is why I also love this salmon recipe!
6. Calling all tomato lovers out there! This roasted tomato and red pepper soup is also a must try! FYI, lycopene is an amazing skin antioxidant.
7. For your daily dose of vitamin-a which is good in preventing overproduction of cells in the outer layer of the skin, this roasted carrot soup is a for you!
8. This mouth-watering simple oyster recipe is LOVE! Full of zinc to fight bunch of skin problems.
Happy Weekend everyone!
Photo Source: Top Inspirations