If you notice, Korean skins are the best in Asia. More and more people and going crazy with their beauty products and religiously following some korean skincare routines. In addition, skincare technology in Korea is more advanced compared to other countries and that includes the US!
For today's post, I will feature some useful tips for that flawless korean skin everybody is asking for. It is actually a followup to my entry on Monday about fresh korean skin. Gosh, I am getting more and more obsessed with korean skincare secrets I could write a blog post about it for the whole month of August!
Here goes the list:
- Make sure that you follow a clean and healthy diet, enough sleep everyday and exercise regularly. Those are the basic everyone must follow.
- Always remove makeup before going to sleep.
- Korean actresses practices the 424 method: 4 minutes of rubbing oil all over the face, then 2 minutes of foaming cleanser and finally, 4 minutes of water. Double cleansing it is!
- Daily cleansing and do not forget to exfoliate at least 2-3 times a week with a face brush.
- Most koreans also use salted, lukewarm water to cleanse their face.
- Use face masks and choose the best ones in the market.
- Moisturize like there is no tomorrow. Down the neck and apply from the center of the face in upward motions. Patting the formula or serum will help it absorb compared to rubbing it.
- Lastly,do not forget SPF against harmful UV rays! Most koreans apply SPFs while theyy use computers.
image via cleothailand