Happy Monday, loves! It's been one hell of a week and I am still tired from our company's outing last Saturday so I just spent my whole day resting. Went out to buy some stuff at home and for dinner as well but mostly, I just hopped from one blog to the other. Kind of relaxing actually; reading posts about fashion, shopping, interior designs etc.
- This book could answer all your questions why korean skin is the fairest of them all.
- Aside from what koreans eat, it is also an investment for them. Not only for the money they spent on skincare products, but even more so their time.
- Tiny Ang's 6 korean skincare commandments can save your life. Very helpful indeed!
- These 11 korean beauty secrets you should know by stylecraze is also a good read! Summarizes everything you must do.
- This very important food ingredient that you must add is I think their secret. Good to know!
- So what happens when a non-korean tried 10-steps to achieve that dewy korean skin? Read more here.
- Chriselle's blog entry about her very own tip to achieve that fresh-looking korean skin where she featured lots of amazing products she personally use.
- You will never steer wrong if you just follow these simple 8 korean beauty tricks.
That is all for today's blog entry. I hope you learned something new and hoping that these will work for you as well. Watch out for my next post this Wednesday!